Wednesday, March 7, 2012

First (and second) tooth!!

Evie finally popped a tooth- yay!!! :) Well, the teething process has been anything but yay- Evie has a wicked runny nose and a bit of a rash, and she's generally not her happy easygoing self. I've been able to see that the gum was opening for a few days now, and just this morning I can feel a little point of a tooth. It's the front bottom right, and I can see that the front bottom left won't be far behind. Hopefully they come up quickly so that my poor girl isn't in pain much longer. But I know she'll love having teeth, because she loves food and she's always trying to "bite" pieces off with her gums. :) I'm excited, but a little sad too because this means she's really growing up.
No photo of the tooth yet, she won't let me near it, so here's a pic from last week while we were at one of Evie's favorite places- Wegmans!! She loves to look around and wave and smile at everyone. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I hope she feels better soon. In the meantime I suggest some Johnny walker on her gums:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I didn't use it once or twice on your gums and you guys turned out fine! Lol
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete