Sunday, March 25, 2012

Evelyn Clara: 11 months


Well guys.... this photo is the best I could do. :/ We're 11 months old after all- who has time to sit still for a photo!?!?! Evie is ALL OVER THE PLACE these days, so photos in general are not her favorite thing. She rarely sits still, and even bribery with cheese didn't really do the trick. Oh well!
So Evie's 11th month was certainly an eventful one. We bought a new house and moved in, Evie got her first and second tooth, and she took her first steps!! Yes, Evie took her first (what I consider to be real) steps just two days ago on Friday evening, walking in between Eric and I. She's been cruising the furniture for months now, and is getting really quick. She just started standing on her own regularly about a week ago, and now she's taking a couple steps at a time in between objects or people. I am very excited for her to start walking, although I might be eating my words once she actually does.
Evie's doing great in the new house, she seems to have adjusted really well. We're still having some wake-ups at night, but they're very random and I'm struggling to figure out what's causing them. But there is plenty of space for her to play and I love seeing her feel at home.
Evie's favorite foods these days include peaches, bananas, graham crackers, and yogurt. She got a bad stomach bug about a week ago, and since then she has been turning her nose up at ALL vegetables, even the veggie muffins that she used to love. :( I'm working on coming up with some creative ways to get veggies in her since I plan to wean from breastfeeding over the next 1-2 months, so she needs to be eating a balanced diet on her own. But she definitely knows what she wants and she is stubborn!
Evie likes to play with her shape sorter, activity table, walker from Nana and Grandpa, Raggedy Anne doll from Grandpa Vic, and her new quiet book made by all of our mommy friends. :) I might do a seperate blog post about that with photos of the book- it turned out really cute!!
I've been super behind on blogging because Time Warner is dragging their feet on installing cable and internet at our new place, so forgive me for being behind here and on Evie's 365 blog. I'm doing my best to catch up at my parents and on my phone when I can. Hopefully this week we'll have internet, because I have some really cute videos I want to put up! :)

1 comment:

  1. OK, I am not sure how to comment on the other blog, but that picture of her behind the ladder is the best shot! My favorite candid shot so far.

    ReplyDelete