Whoever thought it would take until January 3rd for us to be able to take Evie out in the snow!?! This is the first "real" snowfall we've had all winter long- the few inches we've had here and there have melted quickly because it's been so warm. And even this snow won't last, it's supposed to be in the 40's again by the end of the week, so I rushed Evie into a snowsuit to enjoy this snow while it's here. I've been dying to put her in this pink fluffy thing- little did I know it would still be huge on her. :) She didn't seem to mind though- enough talking, here she is!
| Hi mom!! |
| Hey wait a second.... what is this stuff??? |
| Later ma- I gotta go check this out |
| I love snow!! |
aw! I love her little pink nose in the last one! So cute! Kids in the snow is prob one of the cutest things ever!
ReplyDeleteAw! Now I'm sorry I missed it:(. She looks like a little pink polar bear cub lol.
ReplyDeleteawww i love the one of her just from behind!!
ReplyDelete