Monday, June 20, 2011
New baby friends
We had a little BBQ at our home Sunday and we got all of the baby girls together! Well, not together in a photo. One of them was either eating, crying, or sleeping at all times so we never did get all four of them in one photo, but the girls did get to check each other out and look generally adorable. ;) In the first photo is Evie with Mirah, who's almost four months old, and Quinn who is about two weeks older than Evie. Quinn's mommy Shaunna and I had the same due date! In the bottom photo is Evie with Ruby, who is just over a month old. I am so excited for Evie to grow up with so many other kids so close in age to her. It'll be great for them to have so many friends!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This appears to be a case of gender discrimination ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha, yes, but Micah was Evie's first official playmate! We'll have to take tons of photos of the kids Saturday, I'm excited to put them all together. :)
ReplyDeleteLiane they look soooooo adorable! I love that picture, we had a great time. Thanks for having us over. Not everyone can have that many babies in their home at once and still call it enjoyable ;)
ReplyDeleteJen, beware, Micah is going to be an in demand guy with all these little girls around him. Be afraid, of how much attention he will get...
Oh man, I missed so much blog action yesterday.. Those pictures came out so cute. The one of Evelyn and Ruby is too funny! Quinn is smiling even tho she didn't make it onto the blanket. That was a fun time! Thank you!!
ReplyDelete