
Babywearing success!! we've been working on getting Evie to be happy in the Baby Bjorn and/or Moby wrap, and she wasn't having it. But last night Eric walked her around the house and she was happy- and then she slept! :) He's a good daddy.

He's so proud of her and loves to show her off. He's been so great helping when he gets home from work, and lately he's been telling me I need "mommy time" and letting me do whatever I want for an hour or so for a break. It's really sweet that he realizes that I do need a little break- especially on days where missy wants to be held a lot. But she's so sweet I can't stay mad. ;)

All these photos make me realize I need to make sure Eric's taking photos of Evie and I. I have a couple family shots... but really I've been avoiding having my picture taken because of self-conscious body issues. But I need to get over it- I know I'll regret not having photos of the two of us. So that's my next mission!! :)
She looks so cute in the baby bjorn! And in the blue dress...who got her that super adorable blue dress??? I can't remember:). See you soon Evie, loves you!
ReplyDeleteWhoever it was, they must be super cool and have awesome taste in baby clothes.
ReplyDelete