Saturday, May 28, 2011

Full Photoshoot

Just wanted to share the full set of photos from Evie's newborn photo session. I love them, they turned out so fantastic. :) I'm having a really hard time choosing which prints to get for the house, but I have to say I think my favorites are the ones with the yellow crocheted headband. I made it!!
Visit www.collages.net. Username is Baby Evie, password is 22686.

5 comments:

  1. They did turn out really nice. I told Eric (yours, not mine) that you must be having a hard time picking- we did and we only had 50 to choose from. I still love the ones of her looking right at the camera and the ones in that red hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it narrowed down to 18 favorites... I'm working on choosing prints to hang in the house, and then I'll probably buy the jpegs to the rest of my favs. It's so hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm probably getting them all! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so making a collage of my faves...which are pretty much everyone of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Is this blog being neglected?? Seems that way...

    ReplyDelete