Evie also got her first real bath Friday night, as her umbilical cord stump finally fell off, and we wanted to be squeaky clean for her newborn photos Saturday!!! I'm SO excited to see the photos (which we should have by the end of the week),but it was way more stressful than I expected. Evie was really fussy and would NOT go to sleep, which is of course the desired state for a newborn when taking all of those cute photos. She was awake for much of the shoot, which I know will make for cute photos, but I wish she had slept for more than the 25 minutes that she did. Oh well- another lesson for me on how I can't plan everything! ;) I'll share the photos when we have them, but here's one from bathtime.

Sunday, May 15, 2011
Evie's First Meeting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe how good she was!! I only heard one little squeak and that's it! I hope they are all that easy for you. Actually sorry I dont, I hope she makes a little more noise to drown out Emma's babbling
ReplyDeleteGreat pic! Thanks for posting it. We look tired.
ReplyDelete